Hi all from utah

buds007

Well long story short was in Cabela's looking at some cleaning supplies and a guy by the name of Aldon (have no clue on the spelling) started a chat with me and my cousin. Told me about this site, and figured if you have one member as nice as him I wouldn't mind meeting some others. My name is Brandon, and I'm temporarily living in utah going to school, hopefully heading out to New York or Moscow soon. Anywho, look forward to learning from you guys. Cheers. Brandon.

Brandon,
Welcome to LRH.com
This is a great site to learn, I enjoy it a lot. You can get great advice from a lot of guys that know every detail about it. Hope you enjoy it, and share some of your experiences as well.

Welcome Brandon and you even got the spelling correct!

I will be transferred to New Your, Albany, in the very near future. PM me if you end up in New York and we will locate some ranges to hang out at...

It was good meeting you and your Cousin. I wish you well.

Aldon

Moscow Idaho? or the ''red'' moscow? Cause those Idaho Vandals can throw a pretty good shindig! I rodeoed against them in college, theyre an alright bunch. Not to mention, they have exelent hunting not far off.

I will be sure to connect up when if I end up there. And it'd be the red russia, the motherland. I lived there for 2 years and would like to do some work over there if I can get my hands around something. Anywho, thanks for the welcomes. Brandon.

My son in law spent two years over there as well.

That was about 10 years ago.

I think that was before you would have based on your age but if not, PM me and I will give you his name and stuff.

Welcome to LRH hope you find what you need here, I sure have good folks here. Hope your stay here in Utah is a good one.

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.