hey len , suggestion

rotorhead

I see that nobody knows really what to do with this sub. My suggestion is we rename it to cleaning and cooking. This way the younger folks that need to know how to skin or clean or butcher there quarry can learn. I would like to get better at skinning for example and someone else could have a better game plan than I do.

As far as the cooking part we could post recipies that other have tried and feel they ar worthy to post.

Just a though
Rh

Rotorhead
Small game season is over is why you don't see big piles of head shot squirrels and rabbits from distances of 3K with with Daisey BB guns.

I think once we get back into hunting season it will see a lot more use.

You might also notice that every one is useing the Hunting section to ask ballistics, gunsmithing and best action to use to build a toad frog gun type questions. That doesn't mean that some of us don't actaully go hunting. It just means most people can't figure out where to post a question and will suggest a forum change in the "Small Game" section rather than in "General Discussion".

bufflobob,
I know where to post things, I put the right thing in the correct section. There have been a few entries in this section stating " what goes here". I simply made a suggestion in order to allow all of us to maybe learn a little from each other, but I see that you already know everything right down to what it is I'm thinking. I never said a thing about people not hunting, or even implied such.
RH

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.