Hey Len & ss, subscribed messages going to spam

royinidaho

Yo, Just checked my "spam" as the numbers are increasing????

AND there they are, subscribed thread messages. What's with that???

Seems its a change in "gmail" vs a problem with the forum...

Geeze, I have a lot of reading to do :rolleyes:

Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Guess I should check the spam more often.

Whatever happened happened on Oct 13th.

I missed some really good stuff.

In lieu of $ I'll treat Len on an Idaho LR Woof hunt. Guaranteed shot. . at least at a rock.:)

I've heard of people having different problems with spam settings. I use Mail Washer Pro and don't automatically have it delete anything. It has Friend and Blacklist settings and when I check it if there is anything that meets the Blacklist criteria I've set then it's got a check in the Blacklist box. I than click on each one I want to delete and when I tell it to Process Mail it deletes the Blacklisted items and leaves the good stuff. This way I can see if something needs to be read even though it has the Blacklist check mark.

Then I open my mail program, Thunderbird, on my PC and read the mail. None of the junk ever gets to my computer since I delete it on Mail Washer Pro initially.

I bet Len will take you up on that hunt offer if he ever gets to Idaho. :)

Roy~

Could you copy and past the address the email notifications come from, I may have the same problem..

Joel,

Note quite sure of what you are asking. Each incoming email from LRH is different:

https://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&shva=1#inbox/133ac564d8c5b00b
https://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&shva=1#inbox/133ac2e1d8769137

My fix was (use gmail) was goto spam and select a ton of the emails from LRH then click on "not spam". Some how gmail figures it out.

BTW: is your CT brass upgradeable to 375 Allen Mag? If so, I'm interested in some.

I purchased only 100 rounds with the rifle build. Sheese, I'm always thinking little. Even when I think big!:rolleyes:

I went to my spam folder and can't find any e-mails from LRH, went to the blocked list and can't fing LRH as being blocked. Went to the allowed list and see that Len is allowed...
I thought I could add the addy for the e-mail notifications to the allowed list and be good to go...

Yes, the CT brass can be used for the .375 AM. I have plenty to send your way..
You need to start thinking BIG even when you're thinking BIG...

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.