Hey JeffinTexas Did you every get teh IOR-Valdada fixed

I really wish the situation that Jeff from Texas is involved in gets resolved.

Iam 100% on Jeff's side, firstly. IOR should take care of this issue. And I'm betting they will.

It's a tough deal when one bad incident can undermine all the good of a great product like IOR scopes. But, thats life in the big city. And in the subculture of gun cranks.

To those people who may reconsider buying a IOR scope. I can't blame you at all, and I dont have a dog in this fight,but, my issues with the company were so well handled, that I shutter to think people wont be buying this fine product based on a couple bad experiences.

IOR HAS to commit to customer service, even when it hurts!! They have to stand behind their products, and more importantly, their customers.

Leupold has a great track record for this, and they deserve the loyallty that they receive.
But, Leupold has jacked a few people around over the years according to some posts on Accurate Reloading and others.
I personally know of no one that has had a problem from Leupold though, in my circle of friends.

I hope that "if" this problem gets resolved, that Jeff will post that it is resolved to "his satisfaction".
And if not. Let the boards know about it.

Then they deserve all the bad press and missed sales that will surley result...sakofan..

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.