Hey Darrel, return to battery

G

Hi Darrel, You have mentioned once or twice installing return to battery plates on the bottom of your guns. Could you elaberate on this a little, I will probably want to add this system to my stuff. Thanks!
frankg

No Fear in Accuracy

I would like to know about it too. It will be added to my project gun. Perhaps show a photo of it if you have one available. Is there one kind of battery plates or many different kinds and shapes of battery plates?

Digitally,
-Denny
300 Tomahawkallthewaay

Darryl Cassel

The holder of the plate is mounted on the chain drive rest I have. Think of it as a sort of "sandwich style" holder with an opening on one end for the plate.

The plate has two side extensions that fit into the groves of the sandwich holder and is mounted on the bottom of the rifle.

I will have to take a picture of it and post on here for you to understand how it works.

Later
DC

Trending threads

Recent Posts

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce