Hey all first post!

Daegon

Hey everyone I'm a new member from Potomac,MT. Been shooting for a long time and long range for the past year to two. Reload all my own ammo and shoot a few different rifles. My main gun was a Weatherby Vanguard in 300 win. mag that I've taken a lot of game with. Recently I've moved on to my next projects of a 338 Rum and a 300 Rum for my long range guns and an old FNH 243 win from my grandfather I want to start developing loads for. Glad to be a part of the community and I'm sure I'll be tossing load data questions out there and other questions to cure my curiosity!

Lol that one was a bowhunting kill in 2014. Believe it or not my first elk with a bow. He scores right at 350 I think it was 350 3/8 or something anywho... I was hunting with my dad and my younger brother and got sucked into a nasty creek bottom by another bull. We got a lucky break and had an afternoon shower fire them up and my dad called him to 16 yards in front of me and I smacked him.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.