Here's to the end of 2020!

Time is not in our favor to develop more Absolutes before the end of the year.

This is the first time that we have made a discount other than our military/1st responder discount. I have two reasons for doing it, one is selfish. Reason 1: It's Christmas and time to start a new year that I think we all agree, it feels good to end 2020. Reason 2: A year ago we set a lofty goal to double our sales over 2019. 6 months ago I did not think we would come close. The last few months have brought us into a realistic reach of the goal. This last week of the year we can actually make it!

I have to give a huge thank you to all of our customers. Just a year and a half ago we were on our 3rd year set up in my garage with Brian working full time in construction so that I could work at Hammer Bullets while he was helping me make my house payment. Struggling to cover the cost of ordering raw material and zero $ for an ad budget. If it was not for few guys here that took a leap to try these funny looking bullets, find out that they work great, then proceed to tell everyone that would listen about Hammers, we would have failed by now. We still run on a zero ad budget. Everything is going into the shop making sure that our production capacity does not fall behind. Still running word of mouth. You guys are the best!!! Merry Christmas!

Hey I made a mistake. I put the expiration date for the gb2020 coupon for today thinking it would be good through today. It expired today. I just fixed it so it is good for the rest of today. Sorry about that.

Happy New Year!!!

............Just a year and a half ago we were on our 3rd year set up in my garage...........
I need to develop the habit of pictures. The "garage" might be capable of parking a car now that there is a shop. At the time it was full of rejected bar stock, and other tools of the trade. More like a hoarders house, a short walk from the door with just enough room for Steve to operate the machine.

You have to love it when sacrifice, sweat equity, and perseverance pay off. Old school, and fun to watch.

May the Christmas blessings play out in the next year!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.