Here's a couple SD Mulies

JARHEAD1371

I have a large private ranch that I hunt that's full of bucks like these. Enjoy
WGI_0435_zps4ff53a4a.jpg

WGI_0406_zps0dd011b8.jpg

WGI_0404_zps2a2f2c58.jpg

Very nice, glad to see em. I've heard from a rancher west of Belle Fourche that they had a huge die off from brainworm, so if you have more pic's like that please post them, I could use the encouragement. I hadn't hunted your neck of the woods for some years and am glad to see there's still some mulie's around!

Very nice, glad to see em. I've heard from a rancher west of Belle Fourche that they had a huge die off from brainworm, so if you have more pic's like that please post them, I could use the encouragement. I hadn't hunted your neck of the woods for some years and am glad to see there's still some mulie's around!

I should be checking my trail camera in the next few days, I will post more as they become available.

Nice, I was thinking of heading down to do some bow hunting. How are your deer doing? Couldn't put in for Ant so figured I should probably get down with the bow and for prairie dogs.

Those Pic's just make me CRY at the sight of those bucks, have NEVER NEVER seen anything like these here in Pennsylvania and i have seen some very big bucks BUT NO RACKS like THESE

Nice, I was thinking of heading down to do some bow hunting. How are your deer doing? Couldn't put in for Ant so figured I should probably get down with the bow and for prairie dogs.

This year has taken a toll on all of the animals. The ranch is very fortunate to have good water all over it, which had made the ultra dry year not so bad. I can't say for everywhere else though.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.