Here is some long range hunting and shooting.

That has to be one of my favorite shows on the History channel to date. They have backed off on the guns on that channel for some reason. I like when they do indepth shows on our trade.

Tank

Great clip. Thanks for posting. No mistaking whether you hit any meat when the wall turns red.

Great clip. Thanks for posting. No mistaking whether you hit any meat when the wall turns red.

Red mist at war is a good sign they ain't coming back!!!:cool: That show is amazing. They have another shot from 1.5miles by a Canadian SF Sniper with a Tac 50. He did it using US ammo. His Canadian issue stuff didn't have the pooh to get out there.

Tank

Great story great shooting BUT he should have gotten THE SILVER STAR for all that great shooting, or at least several bottles of very fine booze.

Outstanding....and hopefully he did not have to explain his actions to some ethics comittee,,gun)His fellow soldiers where in trouble and he took care of business,,

My brother in-law was a Marine sniper in Iraq at the same time in the same area, he said the day before they lost a real good friend and fellow sniper in the same area to a counter sniper. I am in awe of this kind of man, they lay everything down for us and there country, I would lay down my life in a heart beat for my wife or daughter but for strangers, wow, they amaze me!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.