Hensoldt Storms The US Market By David M. Fortier

We have never had a 6-24x56 returned for reticle debris. I did have a 6-24x72 once that had a small spec that was cleaned and returned to one of our IL dealers. Could this be your scope?

The warrany issues have been easy for me to keep up with as there have only been 2 cases out of hundreds of scopes. We have only had a total of 4 scopes returned for repair. 2 for warranty and 2 for negligent damage.

As for the clarity, this has never been a cause for concern when compared to any other brand. There is no doubt that there are other manufacturers that make a good scope as well, but we do have some definate advanges in technology that give us an edge. :)

Without more details, I really can't speak about your initial experience, but I would invite you to give one another try.

Either way, thanks for the comments

Nathan
Ya it was a late night when i was writing as tonight is. And yes it was my scope that was returned to you and yes it was a 72 mm, And it was from Lin. He speaks very highly of you and the Hensolt line. And i did in fact give it another shot. (no punt intended) about a week or two ago getting ready for a coyote season. The Scope seams not to be in as clear a focus when i get past 1000 meters/yards and anything past the 14/16 power setting, I've tried to adjust the parallax and the focusing. I just seem to have trouble with the clarity. This was the second scope because i would of really liked it to work since i could use it in conjunction with the your spotting scope also.. I was going to throw it on my Accuracy Int that i presently have a Schmidt & Bender on and don't seem to have that problem at all. This gentleman from across the water had convinced me in to trying it again and Lin was gracious enough to give me another shot at trying it. maybe you can give me a reason or a ??? I just don't know.. Also could you Could you also give me the technology advance that you speak of ( just for the knowledge ) J Daniel

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.