Help with this bullet strike pattern.

In one of your photos, the MV spread was 58 fps. For a hand loader, that is not a load I would be excited about.
Take the can off and see if it does the same grouping. This is 'trouble shooting / diagnosing your problem.
Loose the led sled
Shoot higher round count groups. 3 shot groups are of little value during load development
A good bedding job will not hurt, and can eliminate many possible issues

Last edited:
It's sounding like your can is the culprit here shin e it shot very well before adding it. The can has essentially become a tuner on the front of your barrel, yet you cant really adjust it. Trying different QD mounts may help some, but I wouldn't go buy a bunch of them to test with. There are some who have put ATS tuners behind there cans to adjust the harmonics but I personally have ZERO experience with that. Here's a pic from their website to give you an idea what I'm talking about
PhotoGrid_1588292736757_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Last edited:
I'd bed the lug. Shoot it and if still all over I'd try another scope to rule it out. If still won't shoot I'd try a different bullet/powder. Your gun may just hate that powder/ bullet. If you're using a led sled please stop and throw it away. Maybe get a known shooter to try it out.

One thing I will say is don't waist your time and money trying to get that combo to shoot because it's not going to the way the rifle sits.

Did someone already mention to throw away the Lead Sled? ;)

Since it's a hunting rifle & your cold bore shot is what really matters.

Hang a fresh target & shoot 1 shot. Pull your target & go home.
Next day hang same target, aim at same spot as day before & shoot 1 shot.
Repeat next day.

You can do this with or without the supressor.
I'd personally try it both ways.