Help with a scope choice cause im runnin outa time

Can u get the vortex with tactical/target knobs an a Mildot reticle?
And wat r the prices on the 2.

Well, not exposed tactical turrets, and no mildot reticle. But it has the glass and travel you need. The conquest is a great scope, but not enough travel for your requirements.

Bushnell Elite 4200 6-24x50 Tac has the milsdot reticle and turrets, and 5 MOA more travel, for less money. The 2.5-16x42 Elite 6500 has 80MOA travel and a mildot but capped finger adjustable turrets.

All will be cheaper than the Zeiss.

Scott

i would really like to hav a Mk 4 4.5-14 or Nightforce but i dont have the money unless u got a used 1 ur willin to spare:rolleyes: low end what would u go with...

You can pickup a Leupold 4.5-14x40 can be had for under $800. It is a decent piece of glass and has plenty of travel. I picked mine up for $650 new.

Ahhhh!!

Scott buddy ur makin this really hard 4 me buddy!! now im back at square one! anyways how big of a disadvantage would it be to not have a md reticle or exposed target knobs??

You can pickup a Leupold 4.5-14x40 can be had for under $800. It is a decent piece of glass and has plenty of travel. I picked mine up for $650 new.

I thought about that, but I was under the impression we wanted more magnification for 1200 yards. We have one of these in stock for $699 shipped. 100MOA of travel

LEU56130

Description: MK 4 4.5-14X40MM PR LR MDOT MAT

Mark 4 4.5-14x40mm Long Range PR
Mil Dot reticle, Matte finish - Side focus adjustment
1/4 MOA click windage & elevation adjustments with 15 MOA of adjustment for each revolution - Target knobs - Rugged & absolutely waterproof

Scott buddy ur makin this really hard 4 me buddy!! now im back at square one! anyways how big of a disadvantage would it be to not have a md reticle or exposed target knobs??

Are you going to range your target with the mildot? If not, you don't need it. In the field, exposed target knobs run a risk of damage or getting knocked off zero.

Scott

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.