Help? What should I do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 115360
  • Start date
My 2 cents...don't get the ATF involved. They are a worthless organization, they won't do anything, and you calling them only reinforces their false belief that they are a legitimate alphabet agency.

In all honesty, it's probably something a customer service employee sat in a corner and forgot about, and now they and the law team don't have the paper trail or know a status. Hopefully, they will just give you a new rifle and an apology letter. I hope it works out.

Last edited by a moderator:
S...t flows down hill. Start at the top by going to this link:
Provides the names and HQ phone number for the CEO and CFO
Excellent recommendation! I would definitely contact several of the listed company officers starting with their Chief Counsel with CC to HR, COO and CFO. I would politely explain the problem and how disappointed you are with Beretta's lack of "concern" or transparency dealing with you on your rifle. How you want to resolve this amicably that is good for both parties etc. since all you wanted is the rifle replaced.

Years ago I had problems with a Bank Credit Card and AT&T. In both situations I wrote a lette to CEO, COO and board of directors threathing to give the case to the Texas Attoreny General. Both cases were resolved within 48 hours. But I had a good papertrail of the people I talked and when.
This case is a little different, but it wont contacting the company leadership. MHO

That zoom site is a pay site. I had searched for the same info earlier, and everyone who claims to have those email addresses wants your credit card info before they will let you have them. If they actually have them is only exposed once they've got you committed to a reoccurring billing cycle..

What is your point? You've made a couple of posts here to defend a company who took my rifle in to determine what destroyed it, and why. They've gone 7 months without speaking to me, and after contacting them repeatedly, they still won't speak to me..

I don't give a &$%$ about Tikka entry level rifles and how people feel about them. You can mind your own business in the future as far as I'm concerned. If you think this is an acceptable way to treat your customers, I'm sure you aren't self employed, nor do you deal with customers in whatever line of work you are in. Have whatever kind of day you want to.
If you weren't so amusing, I would put you on ignore. And yet again, I will say that they have ignored the situation too long, and will say again, they have nothing to gain by screwing you over. The rifle maybe cost them 300 to build.

I look at this situation as part of my potential decision making process if I was considering to purchase a Beretta product. I have been looking at their APX pistol which is now on hold. It may be only one incident but it is still an indicator of their customer service culture that if I ever had to interface with them how would I be treated? Right now I would be on the fence depending upon their response back to @Hecouldgoalltheway.

I look at this situation as part of my potential decision making process if I was considering to purchase a Beretta product. I have been looking at their APX pistol which is now on hold. It may be only one incident but it is still an indicator of their customer service culture that if I ever had to interface with them how would I be treated? Right now I would be on the fence depending upon their response back to @Hecouldgoalltheway.
If you read the reports on the BBB, it sounds like their m.o..

That zoom site is a pay site. I had searched for the same info earlier, and everyone who claims to have those email addresses wants your credit card info before they will let you have them. If they actually have them is only exposed once they've got you committed to a reoccurring billing cycle..
Yes the site asks for money but it also (for free) shows the CEO's mailing address. Put your complaint in writing and send certified/receipt requested. Far better then phone calls.
Attention: Francesco Valente
General Manager and Chief Operating Officer
@
Beretta USA
17601 Beretta Dr,
Accokeek, Maryland, 20607,
United States

Yes the site asks for money but it also (for free) shows the CEO's mailing address. Put your complaint in writing and send certified/receipt requested. Far better then phone calls.
Attention: Francesco Valente
General Manager and Chief Operating Officer
@
Beretta USA
17601 Beretta Dr,
Accokeek, Maryland, 20607,
United States
Thank you