Help! What big 30cal?

Cases look like ~$5 ea?

made from super strong, hammer forged c270 brass that allows up to 20 firings at 65k psi, capacity a bit more than the 300 RUM without the length, ability to seat high bc hunting bullets without robbing case capacity and still fit in box and detachable mags along with proper headstamps on case head

can load to 300 Win Mag/300 PRC levels if desired, 300 Rum levels or max out at 30-378 Wby bang without the length and powder use,
with powder shortages in effect, these cartridges open up use of multiple powder burn rates depending on how you load it, leaves a lot of choices in powder and most of you will have something on the shelf for immediate use, safe for Rem 700 & Win 70 actions, mag boltface rim diameter & no need to alter existing mag bolts

Zoom in at bottom of 30 cal lineup pic for case info

the 300 Headhunter is the longer version for single shot use in Rem 700 actions with similar capacity as the 30 XC and 300 Raptor

while the 470 Nitro Express and 500 Nitro Express were the inspiration for the Headhunter/Razor wildcats .... my design differs considerably and cannot be made from any existing cases

600047AD-C0DA-4996-B8D5-AED316C5CD78.jpeg
73059131-DF30-4A25-987D-0A9DD10A06A3.jpeg

Lapua is offering 300 prc brass for 2021. Having another option for good brass is a plus. Id stick with your prc or sherman mag plan.

I have a friend, Mike Connors, who is a guide in British Columbia. He shoots a .338x06 in a Rem 700 custom. His loads are mostly in the 2600 fps range. In the past 2 years he has taken over 30 bear, elk, caribou, and moose in one shot kills at under 200 yds. I believe all were taken with Accubond bullets. He is very well pleased with his rig, and its performance.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.