help,want to start reloading

hollywood88

Id like to get started reloading but have zero expirience reliading and little to no space for a reloading bench. Im wanting to start out with 7.62x54r so i can have a non corrosive hunting and target round. What all will i need? Ive been looking into i the handloader from i believe lee so its portable but i dont kniw what else i will need or how to do it. Any advise will be greatly appreciated

without a space for a bench you are asking a lot.
But, go to www.titanreloading.com they sell Lee products. There you will find a trypod affair (Lee loading stand) that has differant top blocks that you can mount your press and powder throws. They also offer good starting kits. A challenger kit with press, dies, scale. primeing tool. You will also need a book there are many and they all explain the set up and how to for reloading along with load data (dont forget to conferm you loads first). Once you add your stand and dies to this kit you will be set up under $250.00, all that will be needed is your components.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.