Help question concerning new ADG Brass Preparation

epags

Just received 100 pieces of 7mm Rem ADG brass. Lovely...primer pockets lovely, brass finish lovely, OAL perfect.
Now the question: I can feel a bur on the outside edge of all the case mouths.
I have a RCBS chamfering/deburring tool and when I try to debur the outside of the new cases, it seems that I have to use more force and more revolutions to remove the bur than when I do Federal brass.
Is this my imagination or is ADG brass harder than other brands?
Yes the ADG brass shows the anneal finish.

Enjoy your new ADG Brass. It is the best American made Brass. Yes it is a little tougher to deburr the neck but it will last much longer than Federal brass. Don't deburr the outside of the neck too much only remove the burr. I do it with a Forester deburring tool.

Enjoy your new ADG Brass. It is the best American made Brass. Yes it is a little tougher to deburr the neck but it will last much longer than Federal brass. Don't deburr the outside of the neck too much only remove the burr. I do it with a Forester deburring tool.
Thanks. I will watch the amount I remove.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.