Help On X Maps Hunt to Google Earth

stevotary

I bought the chip for my Garmin GPSmap 60Csx and I have the Colorado hunting areas on my GPS, but I am trying to figure out how to transfer that over to Google Maps so I can see the areas better and plan my hunt marking way points and so forth for the areas I want to hunt in. How do I get the On X Maps Hunt to show up on google earth?

I really appreciate any advice!

I'd put a call in to the OnX people - they are really quite helpful, and will probably lead you through it step-by-step if it is possible.

Having said that, if you buy the OnX version for your computer you can put it onto Garmin BaseCamp, and overlay different maps to do the same thing.

When you download the Garmin base camp on your pc and use the onxmap chip you can overlay Google earth through garmins Birdseye but you have to buy it I think. I think some of the newer garmin hand help GPS can also use the birdseye

Convince them To send you their plat4 google earth. if your doing waypoints and sending to the gps it's a whole lot easier to do it on basecamp.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.