• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Help Needed Finding Thread

Found it with the help of a member on here. I greatly appreciate the help. YES, I will post up what happened even if it was my fault. Thank you everyone!!!

I was able to contact the seller and was told the item was mailed yesterday to me. I am sticking with my trust until otherwise it is proven. Yes, I kinda freaked out a little when I could not find the messaging. I checked again today and I must be doing something different. Then I found my notification last night of sellers reply, and it says I posted on the sellers profile. Maybe that is my problem....I thought I was messaging and I wasnt. We will see as I should know in a few days when it shows up. I do appreciate the help and yes I learned something from this.

Just to admit my failure to relax on this. The bullets arrived today and were exactly as I expected them to be. I feel great about this community and some of my cynicism has been pushed back down. Just a reminder for me an agreement is still held in high regard by many. Thank you all for any help and positive thoughts. Merry Christmas to all.

Just to admit my failure to relax on this. The bullets arrived today and were exactly as I expected them to be. I feel great about this community and some of my cynicism has been pushed back down. Just a reminder for me an agreement is still held in high regard by many. Thank you all for any help and positive thoughts. Merry Christmas to all.
Reelamin
Glad to see everything worked out. Sometimes just takes a little time, most important that your expectations and faith in the members on LRH is intact. I think that some of us have all been there before on this forum or another. Purchasing something and waiting for it not knowing when or if it is going to arrive. The USPS system is a hard way to go and takes forever. We personally try to use PayPal and for shipping "Always UPS". Most important is communication between both parties with contact info before the transaction. Talking first is a great way to meet members and also starting new friendships.
Enjoy reloading your bullets and shoot straight.
God Bless
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year