Help me with my sheep rifle

Rich Reiley also built my rifle. High tech custom rifles in CO Springs. He is a master machinist and I'll put his rifles up there with anyone in the industry. For a much better price! Call Rich if you have any questions. He is a wealth of knowledge.

I'd go with the number 3 brux un-fluted or a sendero light proof if carbon is desired.

I've had a couple of CF barrels and currently have one.

Here's my opinion on them and some info gained from my smith.

They shoot equally well as compared to a steel barrel of equal weight. So a sendero profle proof which is close to a light Palma contour will shoot similar to that #4 non-fluted brux. They're typically a little more sensitive to loading with a more narrow node. They heat up like any other barrel but you don't feel it the same as CF is a poor conductor of heat. The breach and muzzle act like hear sinks which is where the heat energy will flow to.

Additionally, fluting gains nothing in accuracy and little in weight reduction. I'd that's the goal get the thinner barrel.
This is just plain sacrilegious for you to post on the internet. What are you saving your next insult for the wizards to be? I will take a guess....you will use the evil word PLASTIC instead of what it really is POLYMER. I would never post or say anything like you posted or the one you are waiting to spring on the clan. Thanks bro...made my evening right there.

In stock, ships in 24 hours.
Ship it to https://shaenrifles.com/ and have it back in a month.

He's done 5 or 6 for me. All extremely accurate and he is getting a very good following. Have had rifles built by others suggested on this thread and I'd use Shaen every time these days. Best of luck.