Help me weigh the pros and cons of this two optics

Thank you the Gen 2 stuff I was referring to was the optic its self not the H59. The ERS model has 10 mils per revolution, zero stop etc. This is not my first Hours so I know what I'm getting into, I have a HAWK on my 300wsm which is my primary hunting rifle, and a talon on my ar. I cant thank you enough for this info its great.

John,

You're welcome. You seem to make the Horus reticle work for your style of hunting. The HDMR is a lot of scope for the money. I think you'll be happy with it.

PrePS.. for those of you who haven't done so yet, you really should check out Bruce's site and shop. One of the most technically informative site's I've been on and his shop has great gear and prices. Check it out.
Amen to that!

Thanks guys. It's a work on progress.

We will have even more installation tools, product lines and information about optics added to the site during the next few months.

Bruce
www.highpoweroptics.com

John,

You're welcome. You seem to make the Horus reticle work for your style of hunting. The HDMR is a lot of scope for the money. I think you'll be happy with it.

I'm on the low end of the age spectrum here so maybe its all the video games etc, but yes it really does work well for me, I love it. I started with a mil/moa scope from leupold WOW, WTH I really could not get my mind around it at all, and the SFP LOL I quit! Horus solved all that and made me understand mils in a way I never had.

Well I have the optic on order, I went with the 3.5x21 ERS which is the newer model. I have to give a special thanks to BRAVO 4 who contacted me via pm and hooked me up with the e-mail address to the military sales rep. Brother you saved me 600 bucks thank you so much, I could not find that email anywhere. The optic will not ship until the end of the month, I went ahead and ordered a badger ordnance one piece mount with zero MOA built in from brownells and already have it in hand, very solid unit to say the least. This optic being 34mm I now have another set of 30mm rings in the cabinet but no bother. I am very excited to get this optic in had as a good friend of mine is in the process of closing on a 400 acre farm with great shooting ranges down in Jamestown NY. I already have the invite for opening day and plan to give him a nice steal target for his new home.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts