Help me scope my .308?

My SH4 Gen II doesn't have a stamp of where its made... but I understand it is China.
Got it after shooting LR steel with my buddy who bragged about his. It tracked up to 1000 yards and back down to perfect zero several times. Super easy to set positive zero stop, 108.8 MOA of elevation in 34mm tube with FFP tree reticle in glass that punches way above its price range of a whopping $450.
I also ordered it during their 4th of July sale which included a discount coupon for new full bull threaded stainless barrel with choice of caliber for $99.

Had to give it a shot!!
Besides... why not support a couple of American Veterans in the process!!

I'd consider a Arken if I could call them or they'd reply to my email. You can't order one online and pay. They only take orders via email. I couldn't find a phone#.
I didn't call but I emailed about the barrel promotion deal with purchase of a scope and they responded within 24 hrs.
The SH4 scope was on a 2 week backorder and arrived within the timeframe.
I ordered it online on their website. In fact...the SH4 are in stock right now. EP4 is backordered and is almost exactly the same but has 25 moa/rev instead of 20 and Extra-low dispersion glass instead of HD glass.

T3ninja did they fix or repair your Crimson Trace scope?
It says Japan on the bottom of my scope but not sure if it is ALL Japan innards.
I bought one and looked through it a lot and it's clear as a bell!Not mounted on anything yet but will most likely put it on my 308 one day.

I looked through an Arken a couple years ago and it was as clear or better than my Athlon Ares scope I had there sighting the 300 win mag in.
Several people looked through that scope and almost everybody said it was one of the clearest scopes.