Help me find a short LOP stock (or chassis) for my wife

My wife, T-Rex Smallarms, is 4'-13". The only rifle she got comfortable shooting was a CAR-15 with the stock collapsed all the way or maybe one notch out. Got some Luth AR stocks to fit. Finally got into some chassis stocks that we adjusted all weird (to me) to get her comfortable. Women generally have longer, slender necks and different shoulder musculature. As men, we cannot fathom what is fits right. Think shoes lol. Best bet is if you have access to a short chassis and start adjusting. If you ever hit it just right, she will know instantly. Or get her around some women that shoot competitively and let them talk. We learned a lot that way later.
There are a couple of the women's rifles like the Camilla I want her to try, just haven't seen one in person here. Afraid they will still be too long. Youth rifles were a no go, didn't fit her at all.
Shooting a rifle that doesn't fit at all is miserable.

My wife is 4-10 and broad shouldered. She has a Savage Rascal 22 and a Mossberg 510 Mini that fit her fairly well. She can manage a Savage Hog Hunter with all the spacers out and a Rossi M92, but these are still too long in the stock and the grip is too far from the trigger for her small hands.

My wife, T-Rex Smallarms, is 4'-13". The only rifle she got comfortable shooting was a CAR-15 with the stock collapsed all the way ......
That is my wife as well. It was that discovery, that she was shooting her CAR fully collapsed, that pointed me towards the Youth stocks.

You guys are awesome. Didn't expect so many responses. My list of things to "check out" is growing fast! Thanks for all the replies and keep them coming. Open to all suggestions.

My wife has been a trooper, shooting my guns over the past three seasons. Filling tags along the way, she finds a way to make it work from my 7mm-08 up to 28 Nosler. We've been trying to find something to fit her, and we keep falling short.

Really thought we had it nailed last year and picked up an x-bolt micro composite in 7mm-08. Round is great. Stock, not so much. Threw that in the safe for the kids someday.

Recently purchased a Tikka T3X Lite in 7mm-08. Really leaning towards a chassis system for her. Needs to be lightweight with adjustable LOP. Probably sub 12". She's 5'8", slender, and pretty narrow shouldered. Also has difficulty with a good cheek weld on typical stocks, so looking for a raised comb.

Sorry for the long winded post, but keeping my #1 hunting partner happy, keeps me in the field. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
My wife is 5'4", bought her a tikka T3 in 30-06. Had gunsmith cut to 12 1/2 and install a good pad. Also installed brake to remove the kick .She has taken a cow elk in Ky, and two nice bucks in Co. ,both in 150 or better class. Boyld makes laminated adjustable stocks.

My wife is 5'4", bought her a tikka T3 in 30-06. Had gunsmith cut to 12 1/2 and install a good pad. Also installed brake to remove the kick .She has taken a cow elk in Ky, and two nice bucks in Co. ,both in 150 or better class. Boyld makes laminated adjustable stocks.
KY elk! Congrats to her. I'm having very serious thoughts about cutting down the Mesa stock I have for the Tikka. May practice on the original since it's scrap to me. We'll be doing a LOP measurement tonight, via Boyd's method mentioned in the first few posts. Great video @FEENIX !

I have an AT-1 on a 788 Sporter .223 that I plan to use with new center-fire shooters. I wouldn't call it a light stock. Not as heavy as the MDT chassis that I have, but not light either.

This is how deeply I drilled into the "ULHR" stock's butt:

i-sN37pVh-L.jpg

i-RNRBDbM-L.jpg

i-MkZzBqB-L.jpg

Another vote for Camilla. One thing that's not noticed offhand is the length of the grip to trigger is also less. I saw one and had my wife try it on. She was just being nice at the time but actually got excited and said she had never felt a Gun that for so well. I've let several ladies in town use it and always get same results.

I don't do furniture. I had my gunsmith friend who does great stock work shortened my LA McM game warden to 12.5 LOP with 1.125 kick eeze. He calls it "yutes" stock. I am a sawed off guy at 65 inches. Fit is perfect.

My wife has been a trooper, shooting my guns over the past three seasons. Filling tags along the way, she finds a way to make it work from my 7mm-08 up to 28 Nosler. We've been trying to find something to fit her, and we keep falling short.

Really thought we had it nailed last year and picked up an x-bolt micro composite in 7mm-08. Round is great. Stock, not so much. Threw that in the safe for the kids someday.

Recently purchased a Tikka T3X Lite in 7mm-08. Really leaning towards a chassis system for her. Needs to be lightweight with adjustable LOP. Probably sub 12". She's 5'8", slender, and pretty narrow shouldered. Also has difficulty with a good cheek weld on typical stocks, so looking for a raised comb.

Sorry for the long winded post, but keeping my #1 hunting partner happy, keeps me in the field. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Tikka T3 Compact in 6.5 CM and rock on