Help me find a short LOP stock (or chassis) for my wife

I was going to recommend Camila too. I ran into a husband and wife team hunting last fall. She was petite and probably 5" and a tad over 100 pounds hunting with a Camill in 7MM-08. It was nice; heck, I might get it for the wife. LOL!
I think she would like it. It feels very strange in my shoulder. My daughter is about 5'6 and the gun fits here very well. It isn't just the shorter length of pull but the comb height and shape of the stock. They offer it in a couple pretty effective cartridges too.

I think she would like it. It feels very strange in my shoulder. My daughter is about 5'6 and the gun fits here very well. It isn't just the shorter length of pull but the comb height and shape of the stock. They offer it in a couple pretty effective cartridges too.
It's a very uniquely shaped stock.

There are several hardwares that can be had to add on to your preferred stock or the manners set up. Loggerhead hardware is one that comes to mind. Google search will bring up several more I am sure.

Thanks

Buck

1653094543104.png

I am another vote for a Camilla. My wife loves hers. She needed a lightweight, short lop, low recoil, and good cheek weld. I bought her a Mark V in 6.5cm. If you want a 0.284 projectile and stay away from weatherby cartridges, it comes in a 280ai.

A semi-relevant data point, I built my 5'-0" tall wife a scoped 10/22 using a Hogue Youth stock and it fit her very well.

In building a KA "A" zone hunting rifle (aka "hiking the Coastal Range with a rifle") I used a Boyd's laminate stock that I hollowed out both the butt-stock and the forend. That helped get a scoped, slung, and ready to use Howa Mini 1500 to under 7 lbs.

Depending on how much you want to spend, you can order whatever lop you want from manners, or get a KRG that will start out about 12" until you add the provided spacers.
I'm 5'8, and when I order a stock for my Competition rifles, I have manners cut the lop to 13 1/4". You can get one from their "ready to ship" department, and they'll do anything you want to it.

My wife has been a trooper, shooting my guns over the past three seasons. Filling tags along the way, she finds a way to make it work from my 7mm-08 up to 28 Nosler. We've been trying to find something to fit her, and we keep falling short.

Really thought we had it nailed last year and picked up an x-bolt micro composite in 7mm-08. Round is great. Stock, not so much. Threw that in the safe for the kids someday.

Recently purchased a Tikka T3X Lite in 7mm-08. Really leaning towards a chassis system for her. Needs to be lightweight with adjustable LOP. Probably sub 12". She's 5'8", slender, and pretty narrow shouldered. Also has difficulty with a good cheek weld on typical stocks, so looking for a raised comb.

Sorry for the long winded post, but keeping my #1 hunting partner happy, keeps me in the field. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Take a look at the GRS adj stocks they make them for the Tikka

My wife has been a trooper, shooting my guns over the past three seasons. Filling tags along the way, she finds a way to make it work from my 7mm-08 up to 28 Nosler. We've been trying to find something to fit her, and we keep falling short.

Really thought we had it nailed last year and picked up an x-bolt micro composite in 7mm-08. Round is great. Stock, not so much. Threw that in the safe for the kids someday.

Recently purchased a Tikka T3X Lite in 7mm-08. Really leaning towards a chassis system for her. Needs to be lightweight with adjustable LOP. Probably sub 12". She's 5'8", slender, and pretty narrow shouldered. Also has difficulty with a good cheek weld on typical stocks, so looking for a raised comb.

Sorry for the long winded post, but keeping my #1 hunting partner happy, keeps me in the field. Thanks in advance for any suggestio

Sorry for the long winded post, but keeping my #1 hunting partner happy, keeps me in the field. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Take a look at the Grayboe Phoenix. Light with adjustable LOP and cheek rest. My wife loves hers.

My hunting partner is pretty short and he cuts down the stocks on rifles he gets. Has done that to a couple remington rifles, one of which I traded him for and had to buy a new stock to fit me, and a couple Browning X-bolts. The problem with the brownings are there are not a lot of aftermarket stock choices to replace it if he wants to sell one of them. I say just cut the stock back to fit her and add the adjustable LOP that @choprzrul mentioned above, which will make it usable for larger shooters. My dad has cut rifles stocks down for his sisters in the past since they are both 5'2" or so.