Help Me Choose Waterproof Gaiters?

I've had the First Lite Brambler for the past 4 years and they've finally started to leak. I'm in the market for a new pair and am curious what everyone is using.
I don't typically wear camo, so the color wouldn't need to match anything else I own.
Waterproofing and durability are my highest priority here.
I just need them by the end of the month.
Have you considered NEOS? Any time I've been is a situation that requires gaiters also required a warm waterproof boot.
Just an outside the box comment/Question.

Kuiu Yukon, kutana, and SKRE . Use all 3. No issues with either. The kutana are tight though.

I second the stone glacier SQ2. I just got my pair and they look to be nicer than my OR's. Very well thought out. Just check out their video online.
Just broke mine out for the first real use. Definitely the best I have used. I hope they last several seasons. (I'm sure they will).

All those videos are what has me considering them. That and the fact everything they make has that "higher level of thought" go into it.
Everything I have from stone glacier has been top notch. These gaiters are just getting broken in for me. As the season wears on and the weather worsens I will really learn how good they are. But so far the best I have used.

The OR gaiters, are the circumference on their website accurate for their crocodile's?