Help Me Choose Waterproof Gaiters?

I am considering the bramblers, is there a reason you just don't buy another pair? Is it the lack of durability for $80 they should last more than 4 years I would think, I have never wore gaiters but going to Colorado this year and am considering taking a pair for insurance.
I am considering buying them again. My gear gets hammered really hard, so I'm pleased with 4 years of continuous back country use.
I'm just curious how they compare to newer current products out there and it sounds like maybe the Kuiu could be a better, higher quality option.

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks! 🙏
Tell me why though…?
To me they are just a superior gaiters compared to the rest, I like the material better, and never had a problem with the falling down my leg or straps loosening up. I have put a lot of hard miles on them all and the kuiu has not been a problem at all

If you want Bueller proof the OR crocodile are as good as it gets. They can be a little noisy for mule deer spot and stalk type hunting but I wear them year around in Colorado. Summer to keep the dirt and sticks out of my shoes, spring and fall for creek crossings, dewy mornings and the occasional muddy bog, then winter snow. You absolutely can not beat them.

If you want Bueller proof the OR crocodile are as good as it gets. They can be a little noisy for mule deer spot and stalk type hunting but I wear them year around in Colorado. Summer to keep the dirt and sticks out of my shoes, spring and fall for creek crossings, dewy mornings and the occasional muddy bog, then winter snow. You absolutely can not beat them.

Boom..........done amazed it took so long for someone to mention OR

I've been a bit disappointed by what seems to be declining quality from OR in the past few years… makes me super gunshy to spend anymore money with them.
- Brand new rain jacket that leaked
- Puffy that the seams just continued to unravel

I've been a bit disappointed by what seems to be declining quality from OR in the past few years… makes me super gunshy to spend anymore money with them.
- Brand new rain jacket that leaked
- Puffy that the seams just continued to unravel
Interesting. I haven't noticed it but they've built a reputation on building bomb proof gear. I hope that quality doesn't change. They do have a lifetime warranty on their gear and I would absolutely take them up on that offer if I were in your shoes.

I don't know how many miles of abuse I have on my crocodile gaiters and they're going strong.

I've used Black Diamond GTX for about 10 years and they will not quit... But they are heavy and take up a lot of pack space SO I'm about to layer on a lightweight option which will be the OR Helium. OR Crocs are a similar spec as my BD's. If you are looking for bomb-proof I've definitely consider the BD GTX however, they will stay in my kit for all of my late season and winter activities.

Boom..........done amazed it took so long for someone to mention OR
I Double-Dawg Darn agree. I've used gaiters since the 70's and they have improved. IMO OR gaiters are by far the best so far!
1631890666384.png

Schnee`s used to make them,but I don`t know if they still do.I have a pair from them I bought 22 years ago and they still are water proof.