Help identifying FN Mauser 98 custom trigger

Viking264

Greetings,
As the title says, I hope that someone in the know can ID the trigger on an FN Mauser Supreme action in my possession. Photos are attached. Despite my searching google images, I didn't see anything that looks like this. If it matters, the trigger is adjustable. I've handled quite a few commercial Mausers, but have never seen anything like this.

Best,

Chris

Attachments

shortgrass

It's not aftermarket, it's OEM. That's the only Mauser I've seen that has 2 sets of 'ears' for trigger attachment. The sear is attached in the 'traditional' place, but the trigger its self is pinned to a separate set of ears machined as part of the receiver.

Viking264

I've got it set at the lightest setting, which seems like somewhere between 1 and 1.5-lbs. It just takes a bit of pressure for it to break.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce