Help I have a couple of pics I wanna post

W

*WyoWhisper*

I'd like to post some pics of my set up and one of the places I hunt.. Maybe it might help some new guys see one of the ways to Lr hunt.. not sure the best way to post pics.. any help is appreciated....

http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/

I just made myself an account with hunting pictures . com, then uploaded my pictures to their website.

After that, to put a pic in a post, just open up your pic in hunting pictures, highlight and copy the address from the address bar, then click on the image button on the posting window on this site, right click into the address window, and paste your pic address in. thats it. Its a lot easier than it sounds.

MM

30-06groupsRL-15.jpg

Upload pics to one of these sights.
Imagestation
hunt pics
Alloutdoorschat
Clik Image at bottom of posting page.Then copy past the jpg link to the image box,remember to delete the Http/ that is aready in box. Another helpful hint is to use lower case letters in naming your original pic & dont use spaces=CJ
...ps image does not recognize some sights.You can however post as a link to them by clicking the URL box below & copy paste link to pic.
You can also post links to video
Spottertracer@ 600Yards
fd1100b2.jpg

outsidet&b.JPG

[ 11-08-2002: Message edited by: Mach V ]

This is the host site I usedSony ImageStation

This works great and is free with unlimited storage too, the best and easyest I've found yet by far. Hunting Pics.com is no where near as nice and has limits too.

Once you upload the picture to the storage bin, go back to "My ImageStation" and add the pic to an album, then right click on the image displayed you want to post and select properties. Highlight the URL address and copy (Ctrl+C). Go back to the post and click the Image button and paste (Ctrl+V) onto the line provided. Make sure it doesn't have "http://" at the beginning TWICE or it won't post. That's it. Hope that helps some.

I tried mach Vs link to Chrises, it seems the simplest but didn't work for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.