Help finding parts for Beeman/Norica 44-1C, Marksman 0035...

SumTingWong

I told my buddy I would try to fix his air rifle that no longer pushes air.
It has a Beeman logo on the side, indicates it was made in Spain, and has a model 44-1C on the side of the breech. After doing some research, I think it's a Norica-imported rifle, labeled as a Beeman, also sold as a Marksman 0035, Beeman Silver Bear Deluxe, and a few other names.

Anyone able to provide info on where to find piston seal, breech seal?

Also, I've read the trigger group holds the spring, so I will need a compressor. Anyone able to provide instructions on step-by-step basis for removing the piston? I've not done this before, but have $20k worth of tools, and think I'd be competent at following directions.

Thanks for your time!

D!
20200717_103112.jpg

Attachments

• 20200717_103142.jpg
    20200717_103142.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 953
  • 20200717_103120.jpg
    20200717_103120.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 779
Hi. I'm Paul. New to this site. I have a marksman 0035 that two days ago stopped shooting. I noticed small plastic pieces in the concave of the pellet. Being a machinist I fabricated a spring press to remove trigger assembly and then spring. Sure enough the seal was in pieces. Thanks to this forum I found out where to buy the replacement seal. Vortex 26mm. Only trouble is Im not getting any response from Vortex. Does any one know any other place to get a seal for this rifle. I also would like to replace the breech seal but have found this seal to be elusive.

I told my buddy I would try to fix his air rifle that no longer pushes air.
It has a Beeman logo on the side, indicates it was made in Spain, and has a model 44-1C on the side of the breech. After doing some research, I think it's a Norica-imported rifle, labeled as a Beeman, also sold as a Marksman 0035, Beeman Silver Bear Deluxe, and a few other names.

Anyone able to provide info on where to find piston seal, breech seal?

Also, I've read the trigger group holds the spring, so I will need a compressor. Anyone able to provide instructions on step-by-step basis for removing the piston? I've not done this before, but have $20k worth of tools, and think I'd be competent at following directions.

Thanks for your time!

D!View attachment 205067
Not sure if you figured the spring compress gig out but I made one in about an hour. All you need is two pieces of steel about three inches long that will fit down the sides of the trigger that will push on spring. Weld these together on one end using a bolt that can be mounted though a 2x4. You should have something that looks like a tuning fork. Mount this on one end of a 2x4 that about 6 inches longer than barrel. Install another 2x4 on opposite end. Drill a hole so a 3/8 threaded rod can go through. Countersink a nut on the barrel side of 2x4. Slide spring chamber into the spring fork piece. Place a piece of wood against breech and turn the threaded rod to push against the spring relieving pressure. Remove two pins that hold trigger assembly in. Turn threaded rod till you can lift out trigger assembly. Release pressure by turning threaded rod back and spring comes out. Note the trigger assembly has a pin in it that holds springs in position be careful not let it get lost or fall out.

Attachments

• 20210311_185515.jpg
    20210311_185515.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 500
  • 20210311_185525.jpg
    20210311_185525.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 534
Not sure if you figured the spring compress gig out but I made one in about an hour. All you need is two pieces of steel about three inches long that will fit down the sides of the trigger that will push on spring. Weld these together on one end using a bolt that can be mounted though a 2x4. You should have something that looks like a tuning fork. Mount this on one end of a 2x4 that about 6 inches longer than barrel. Install another 2x4 on opposite end. Drill a hole so a 3/8 threaded rod can go through. Countersink a nut on the barrel side of 2x4. Slide spring chamber into the spring fork piece. Place a piece of wood against breech and turn the threaded rod to push against the spring relieving pressure. Remove two pins that hold trigger assembly in. Turn threaded rod till you can lift out trigger assembly. Release pressure by turning threaded rod back and spring comes out. Note the trigger assembly has a pin in it that holds springs in position be careful not let it get lost or fall out.

Thanks for the info! Can't believe it's almost been 9 months since I posted it.
So, is the "tuning fork" assembly really needed? Could you push a circular object into the piston end, or is there a rod in the center that needs to be avoided?

Thanks for the info! Can't believe it's almost been 9 months since I posted it.
So, is the "tuning fork" assembly really needed? Could you push a circular object into the piston end, or is there a rod in the center that needs to be avoided?
You can't push through center due to trigger in the way and you have to remove the pins to the trigger assembly before inserting the tuning fork piece. All you need to do is take the chamber in your hand and push on trigger end to relieve pressure on the pins. They tap out very easy while applying pressure. Once the pins are out the trigger assembly will want to slide back but it will only go back just a bit. Then you insert the spring tool and add pressure to remove trigger assembly which has to be removed from the slot which it fits into. After trigger assembly is removed spring will come out. Its a awkward set up but works great.

Help finding parts for Beeman/Norica 44-1C, Marksman 0035. My father-in -law just got one of these and the front and rear sights are missing....my guess is someone had a scope on it. anyone know where I can get front and rear sights for this gun (preferred) or the proper scope? Many thanks

I'm a couple years late, but your rig saved me a lot of time and money.
I appreciate the post. Now I have to locate the parts.

Recent Posts