HELP! Can't Decide on rifle and scope

benson821

I am new to this fourm and have checket it out multiple times before and decided to join.

But to my question what do you guys think of a Remington 700 SPS Varmint in either 223 Rem. or 22-250 Rem.

I am left-handed so I usually have to special order so i would like to get some professional advice from you guys who have been around guns alot longer than me.

As for the scope I have been looking at the Millett line of scopes preferably the LRS, does anybody have any experience with this scope or any other of Millett's scopes.

All other advice is welcome. This rifle is going to be used for Varmint hunting/long range shooting/punching paper. I would like to keep this rifle on a budget. Around $800 for the rifle and scope.

All help is appreciated and welcomed, first hand experience is what i am looking for, and please post pictures of your varmint hunting set up or your long range hunting set up.

Thank you,
benson821gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.