• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Help a Brother out! WTB 7WSM Brass

NMElkSlayer

After extensive searches for 7WSM brass, I have come up empty. If anybody out there can spare some please let me know.

My favorite is Norma 270wsm brass.

Size the neck, load it up and shoot. It's a very minimal fireform.

Here's some that I took from 300wsm down to 7mm.

i heard guys say that you will buckle the necks if you did that to them. they said you can do 270 from 300 but not 7wsm. i never tried it, so i am not sure.

i heard guys say that you will buckle the necks if you did that to them. they said you can do 270 from 300 but not 7wsm. i never tried it, so i am not sure.

Have any of those guys actually done it?

I have made 7mmWSM brass from 270 and 300wsm brass. It works very well.

Look at the picture. It's moving the shoulder very little. Same angle.

I'm with Geargrinder, just fire formed 50 last saturday from 270 wsm Norma brass. Loaded some hornady interlocks over mid range IMR7828 load, seated them long, jammed into lands. Formed very easily, was a little skeptical at first, this was my first time fire forming anything.

Thank you all the tips and advise given so far! PM sent on 24 pieces and still in need of additional brass. I will also look into fire forming brass. Just a heads up, I am also offering up 308 Federal Gold match brass as well as Lapua 6.5X284 and 300 ultra brass as possible trade bait.

Recent Posts