Hello

buddy”

Hello folks,

I'm just "Getting into" long range shooting -- really, I've rarely shot past 100 yards, but I'm slowly learning more about shooting and plan to head in that direction.

Really this forum has also been helpful to me as a deer hunter who needs some advice about good optics. Anyways, lurking has been helpful thus far so I thought I'd join up, cheers!

Welcome Buddy! I've joined the forum for somewhere to enjoy guys that enjoy the same things. I've been shooting and collecting since I can remember. Bought my first gun with my own money when I was 14. Been an addiction ever since. This is a great place to get some of the best informative info you could ask for. The best resource for shooting and firearms bar none in my opinion.

Welcome from Longbranch, WA. I was a member here back in 2005 and life took me away from the forums and on quite a journey, just recently purchased my dream property with my wife of over 20 years now and the first thing I did was set myself up a rifle and pistol range out back, second thing was get my loading bench sorted, third was to join back up here! Cheers and happy shooting!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts