Hello, New Here

Welcome from Kingman Arizona. I think you'll find that the major majority of users here are very friendly and eager to be helpful. It's refreshing to see that these days.

We drove through Kingman last Christmas on a road trip from British Columbia Canada to Yuma. Beautiful road trip there and back.

Good morning, thanks for adding me to your forum. I am new here and looking for some advice, and support. I just joined last night and was trying to contact a gentleman about a scope he had for sale. The text box says I have insufficient privileges. Is there some way for me to contact members? Sorry if these are newbie questions, but I'm just trying to find my footing and get started here. Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome from Mississippi
Good morning, thanks for adding me to your forum. I am new here and looking for some advice, and support. I just joined last night and was trying to contact a gentleman about a scope he had for sale. The text box says I have insufficient privileges. Is there some way for me to contact members? Sorry if these are newbie questions, but I'm just trying to find my footing and get started here. Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome from Mississippi

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts