Hello, new here, fist post and introduction.

koger

Hey guys, long time lurker, just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Sam Koger, live in Monticello, KY, close to Tenn. state line. I am a former full time gunsmith, did this for 12 years, sold out. Still have built/sprterized/customizeed over 200 rifles the last 25 years. I have extensive history of rebarreling, bedding, bluing and parkerizing along with trigger work on bothe rifles and handguns. I now work as a counselor for KY, Dept of Juvenile JUstice, at a group home with 10 kids, all addicts. I am an avid hunter, especially varmint and deer, die hard bowhunter also. I have 2 small farms, raise some cattle, soybeans and corn besides working. Have 2 grown kids, and have been married to my high school sweetheart for nearly 28 years. My favorite caliber is the venerable old 6.5x55 swede, folllowed by .243, 7x57, and 6.5x284. My wife hunts with me, she has a .243 and .50 ML, along with her crossbow, has taken over 12 deer. Well, short and sweet, feel free to holler any time.

Welcome to Long Range Hunting Sam.

Sounds like a pretty busy schedule, but at least you squeeze in the important stuff like shooting and hunting.:)

Welcome to the site, look around and post your thoughts. I'm sure with your background, you will have plenty to add.

AJ

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.