Hello from Wyoming TOO

sacooley

Hi Peeps,

I've been on here for some time just looking and reading. This is my first post and an introduction.

My name is Scott and I hunt, newbe long range shooter, fish, camp and all the normal outdoor stuff. I just turned my compound bow in for a crossbow so don't judge me on that. I'm getting older now and it just made sense to me. I have lived in quite a few states like Utah, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Alaska and now Wyoming. I feel I'll be here for a long long time. Its like that old boot it just fits like it should.

I picked up a 338 RUM for my long range shooter. Getting a stock a scope and a Tone and Half of powder and bullets, which means about a hundred rounds I'll get to shoot. I Live on a small budget for now so everything takes time to a quire. But with my age comes patients.

I would like to thank most of you for your comments in the 1000's of threads I've read and I feel right at home among you.

Ya'll take care and talk to you soon.

SC gun)

I didn't think anyone really lived in Farson. I'm through there every once in a while. Just passing through to get to somewhere else. Good Fishing out your back door though!

Have a good one!

SC

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts