Hello from Wyo

Kenny Woodward

Howdy everyone. Just moved back home to SW Wy after more than 50 yrs away. Havn't hunted in 20 yrs but now that I am home again I will be putting in for deer, elk once again. I have some grandkids, (boys and one girl) who want to go hunting with Gpa. Can't wait. I found this site while bungling around looking at favorite hunting calibers these days. My son and I started a business building precision, rifles and are anxious to get to use our own products this year. Thanks to you all for the welcomes. Very gracious to an old man. Truly expect to learn here and hope to be able to contribute.

Welcome from another Gpa. I try to get up to Wyoming ever year for elk. It is one of my favorite places. You will enjoy this forum for sure...great people and knowledgable too.

Thank you sir. If you are ever in the SW corner give a shout and I will meet ya for a cuppa.
What area do you normally hunt when you come up here? We have exceptional elk, deer and antelope hunting right here. Also some excellent trout fishing. The Bear river runs about 70 feet from my back door so I dont have to go far to wet a fly.
UF

Welcome aboard. This is a Pretty cool forum. What brought you back to Evanston? I'm from Baggs. I used to hunt the thorofare area a little myself as well. Daughter in volleyball has really limited my Long pack in hunting trips... but wouldn't trade chasing the kiddos around for anything.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.