Hello from Washington

Drod454

Hello everyone!! I've been a spy for quite some time. You folks have helped me out in the past when I've needed some answers. Lots of good info on here. Thank you! Im getting close to retiremen, and going to have more time to shoot. So mabye I can pick some brains on here. I've been going to get serious about the long range game for a while and have done just a little of it. I have some of the toys. I don't think there is a end game on that one. 😁 I like to shoot, reload, hunt….big stuff...little stuff..rifles,pistols, shotguns. Big game, small game,vermin. I like it all.

I'm on it. i always have been a bit of a hoarder Fortunately. I need way more of corse. 😀. I only have one son and he has raped and pillaged my gear. I can't even imagine having 4. He's all grown up now and as bad or maybe worse than I was with the fishing and hunting. His wife is the same. She loves it and almost never misses a trip. Hang in ther WILLR. Get your boys amped up to get out after some of those big bears u have on the east coast. Or those huge marmots. Ours here are much smaller. But they make up for it in volume.

The main reason my sons do not hunt is they were in sports , 3 grand sons and 1 grand daughter 1 did not like hunting .grand daughter played basket ball college other 2 grand sons baseball and basket aau travel and school . Very possible for scholarships athletic a and scholastic junIor 1370 on S.A.T.

Hello everyone!! I've been a spy for quite some time. You folks have helped me out in the past when I've needed some answers. Lots of good info on here. Thank you! Im getting close to retiremen, and going to have more time to shoot. So mabye I can pick some brains on here. I've been going to get serious about the long range game for a while and have done just a little of it. I have some of the toys. I don't think there is a end game on that one. 😁 I like to shoot, reload, hunt….big stuff...little stuff..rifles,pistols, shotguns. Big game, small game,vermin. I like it all.
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee