Hello from WA. State

Trapper T

Hello, joining up as I'm starting my first long range build, figure to find what kind of good info I can find. Avid 2A guy and hunter from Wa. State, recently turning a savage 7mm into a custom .300wm with the thoughts of learning how to shoot out to 1000yd.

Looking forward to talking,listening and learning from the knowledge on this site.

Welcome to LRH forum. Enjoy yourself and ask as many questions you need too. Very knowledgeable shooters on this site.

Don Dunlap

Hello Trapper T, as Dgd6mm there are some really good information throughout this board. I know I've been helped a lot.

I too am from the dry side..... as far east as you can go, well 22 miles from the boarder anyway. Nice and close to a good size heard of elk a few bear running about the place..... getting a lot of game coming in to town due to the dry weather.... Just hope the cats stay their distance.

Anyway, welcome brother.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts