Hello from Thunder Basin, Wyoming Need to find an AR-15 Guru/Gunsmith

SBruce

Hello to all,

I am new to this site and the whole Forum thing, but I've been around and involved in precision shooting for over 20 yrs.

My experience with long range shooting began as a young teenager, when I was taught how to shoot prarie dogs by guys that were doing it from 500 to 1000 yds.

I am currently looking to have a custom Big Game rifle built, and am also in need of an AR-15 Guru.

I have experience in Bench Rest Competition, Precision Handloading, and alot of varmint/predator hunting (out to 700 yds with 22-25 caliber centerfires).

I have also spent approx. 18 years of my life (off and on) as a guide for deer and antelope hunters. Guided my first hunter at 10 years of age. Began reloading my own ammo at about 12 years of age.

Believe to have the AR-15 issue resolved, but won't know for sure until I can shoot it some more in sub zero temps.

Last edited:
Here is a photo from last year this guy is probably too modest to show you guys:

100_0026_Medium_1.JPG

Can you believe he shot this little guy?

Welcome aboard buddy!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.