Hello From Texas !

Texas Speed Bump

Greetings,

New to the forum. Have been shooting and hunting for 40+ years but only started shooting 300-1,000 yds in the last few years. My go-to deer rifle for the past 40 years has been a custom 6.5x06 that was passed down from my father in law. I ran an old Redfield fixed 6x on it for most of that time but upgraded the optic to a Leupold VX-6 3-18x a few years ago when I pushed my senderos out to 300 yards and the 1/4" dot in my Redfield began covering up the entire animal. My long range rifle is a Springfield M1A Supermatch with a Leupold VX-6HD 4-24x which I've successfully shot at 1,000 yds.

I look forward to learning from all you experienced LR shooters.
IMG_9727.JPG

Greetings,

New to the forum. Have been shooting and hunting for 40+ years but only started shooting 300-1,000 yds in the last few years. My go-to deer rifle for the past 40 years has been a custom 6.5x06 that was passed down from my father in law. I ran an old Redfield fixed 6x on it for most of that time but upgraded the optic to a Leupold VX-6 3-18x a few years ago when I pushed my senderos out to 300 yards and the 1/4" dot in my Redfield began covering up the entire animal. My long range rifle is a Springfield M1A Supermatch with a Leupold VX-6HD 4-24x which I've successfully shot at 1,000 yds.

I look forward to learning from all you experienced LR shooters.View attachment 206323
Wow, you make me jealous. I have been wanting a M1A for a while now and just cannot turn the money lose. Welcome from Georgia, If you decide to part with your redfield I just finished a build that it would go perfect on.
Ace

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts