Hello From SW Ory-Gun

Umpqua

I am a shooter, hunter and collector of firearms. I specialize in handgun hunting using TC products. I worked as a school administrator for 32 years and have been retired for 10 years. Probably the only principal in SW Oregon who used to teach reloading to my students...and for darn sure did not become upset with guns on campus, becasue I had one in my desk drawer in case the crazies ever visited my schools.
Umpqua is my nickname

Welcome, glad to have you here. lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Umpqua, welcome. I'm from Eagle Point. I spend lots of time in your neck of the woods. Mostly the Divide wilderness around Elephant Head and Jackson creek. Hershberger and Rabbit Ears, Elk creek drainage, over out of Trail,Get my elk every year in Fish Creek Valley area. Like to go to Umpqua falls when it aint to busy with tourists. My wife is a teacher at Mountain view elementary in White City.
I do lots of long range shooting from Tiller to Ashland and in between. I also own "THE BONE COLLECTOR", skull cleaning, check out my web site. thebonecollector.us
Maybe we'll bump into eachother up on the mountain.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.