Hello from SE PA.

summitsittin

I've been a member of multiple hunting forums for more than a decade. Every now and again someone references a fella from this site, or a good read from this site, or a classified item from this site. I decided instead of following links to this place I'd just go ahead and join since everyone thinks there is so much good stuff over hear. Can't wait to learn and share.
Summitsittin

I've been a member of multiple hunting forums for more than a decade. Every now and again someone references a fella from this site, or a good read from this site, or a classified item from this site. I decided instead of following links to this place I'd just go ahead and join since everyone thinks there is so much good stuff over hear. Can't wait to learn and share.
Summitsittin
Glad to have you here plenty of good information even more good people everybody willing to share welcome from Tennessee

Thanks all for the welcome. Summertime is groundhog time for me here in SE PA. I shoot a single shot .22-250. Unfortunately, we are a shotgun only area for deer although for the last 14 years I've also been fortunate to hunt WV and I get to take the rifle for a walk there. I take 3 rifles with me and use a different one depending on the hunting I'm doing that day. Kimber Montana in 7mm WSM topped with a Zeiss Conquest 3.5X10X44 for the tree stand. Kimber Montana .270 WSM topped with a Zeiss Conquest 6.5X20X50 for sitting the edge of the woods and shooting across meadows. Remington 7400 in .30-06 with 1" weaver rings so I can use my iron sights if the game is close or my Bushnell 3X9X40 if it's a piece out while I'm slow stalking game on the mountain benches. I shoot Winchester Supreme Accubond in my Montanas. I shoot hand loads or Hornady V-Max Varmint Express 55grain in my .22-250. I shoot Remington Core Lokt in my 06. Don't get much practice long range hunting here, but my best groundhog this year was 352 yards. 400 is my limit which I realize isn't far at all for most of you guys.

SE PA would cover a pretty big area.
Having spent over 60 years living in the various sections of Bucks County, we probably traveled some of the same roads besides this one.
Chester County for me. Bucks is a beautiful area. The wife and I spend some time up there now and again.

Welcome from the People's Republic of Maryland!
YZ-80. I'm a Marylander myself - we consider ourselves northernmost eastern shore as that area is our love. I still hunt annually in Kent County, and long time hunter on a farm in Queen Anne's. Love to take long weekends in St. Michaels and Tilghman Island. Good to know ya!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.