Hello from SC

New member here. Stumbled across this site while doing some browsing in prep for my hunting trip this fall. I'm an avid hunter and outdoorsman, been hunting and fishing for over 30 years. I have lived in the south for most of my life, but have traveled over most of the US. The past 10 years or so, we have been coming out to Montana to hunt elk and deer and have had some success. This year we were lucky enough to draw our tags and a bonus to that I am taking my oldest son on the trip as kind of a graduation gift. We are all rifle hunters so that is what drew me to this site. Anyway, hope to be able to contribute, learn and make new friends. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Welcome.

One of these days I'll get to elk hunt. Bucket list item for a Texas boy, although they reportedly shoot a few free range escapees near my lease.

Regards,
Bill

Welcome.

One of these days I'll get to elk hunt. Bucket list item for a Texas boy, although they reportedly shoot a few free range escapees near my lease.

Regards,
Bill
thanks. it is not as expensive as some may think, especially when you do a DIY. Be glad to talk to ya if you are interested.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.