Hello from Reno, NV

EndersPrint

Greetings LRHs,
I've been an occasional lurker for a little while, many thanks for the wealth of knowledge you guys share on here. I finally joined to purchase some hard to find reloading components, and also because I am going on my first deer hunt in a few weeks. I hope to have something worthwhile to contribute at some point- I'm still a novice rifleman and completely noob hunter. You guys seems like a great group!

Greetings LRHs,
I've been an occasional lurker for a little while, many thanks for the wealth of knowledge you guys share on here. I finally joined to purchase some hard to find reloading components, and also because I am going on my first deer hunt in a few weeks. I hope to have something worthwhile to contribute at some point- I'm still a novice rifleman and completely noob hunter. You guys seems like a great group!
Hello and welcome its good to have here with us

Thanks guys! In preparation for my first deer tag I've been practicing with rifles and doing load development. I enjoy long range plinking at our local range.

Last fall I went on my first bird hunts so I'm learning shotguns too; I'm a novice there also. I'm practicing pistols and carbines a bit too for self-defense...so I guess the short answer is all of it!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.