Hello from Norway

.30 Newton

Hi guys

I'm a new member from Norway.

I shoot the original long range caliber, the .30 Newton. When it first came out it was superior to the other comparable cartridges. And it still is a very good round.

I like to study the old cartridges as well as the new ones too, and I collect cartridge cases.

Besides from that, I try to hunt as much as I can. Both small and big game.

Glad you found L/R/H, and I look forward to learning from your posts. I love learning about cartriges no matter what era theyre from.

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. What game do the folks in Norway hunt?

Welcome to the forum! A lot to learn and hope to read some of your posts too. Never heard of the .30 Newton, will check it out.
You live in a beautiful part of the world, I spent 3yrs in Denmark and go to Finland every summer. A little cold in the winter! But awsome in the spring and summer. Not to mention you guys can buy supressors without much hassle.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.