Hello from Northern Idaho

NightforceKen

<b>SPONSOR</b>
Hello all,

Ken here from Northern Central Idaho. Look forward to giving some valuable input as well as helping out fellow shooters as well. I have a military Background as a Shooter so if there is anything i can answer about Military shooting well i will do my best to answer any questions on that subject.
Anyone else looking forward to the wolff hunting later this year?
Kengun)

Hi Ken

Nice to see another Idaho guy show up. So there is a season on wolfs huh. Will have to check into that. Saw a pair last fall while hunting elk. Have neither seen nor heard any sense.

Hi Ken

Nice to see another Idaho guy show up. So there is a season on wolfs huh. Will have to check into that. Saw a pair last fall while hunting elk. Have neither seen nor heard any sense.

Yea from what i can gather the IDDW is looking to issue Wolf taggs this year. I am not sure if it is set in stone but i believ it will happen

Ken,

Good to have you officially aboard. For those that don't know Ken, he is a knowledgable guy especially on matters of military precision rifle application, (just don't tell him I said that).

Ken,

Good to have you officially aboard. For those that don't know Ken, he is a knowledgable guy especially on matters of military precision rifle application, (just don't tell him I said that).

Thank you gents for the kind welcome aboard, Shawn you need to come down this way and spend a weekend out on the lake. Fishing sucks but the water is great. When is the last time you fell off a ski at 40 mph?

Eaglet, i got to ask what is the story behind the eaglet on the scope ? lol. I spent a minute or two trying to figure that out last night.

Ken

Thank you gents for the kind welcome aboard, Shawn you need to come down this way and spend a weekend out on the lake. Fishing sucks but the water is great. When is the last time you fell off a ski at 40 mph?

Eaglet, i got to ask what is the story behind the eaglet on the scope ? lol. I spent a minute or two trying to figure that out last night.

Ken

Ken, MagMan has good memory and found the post. Here is a copy:

A man of God once said:

"The eagle, the word means, "one feeding with the beak." Which is a very beautiful type of God. God feeds His children by His mouth, His Word. "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." So He is the Eagle that feeds His little eaglets with His Word. I believe in the Word."

Hence the name Eaglet that I use! :) ;)

Now the Eaglet got on the scope when I got my first used Night Force scope which was a dream becoming a reality. Now you know. ;)

Thanks for asking!

Ken, MagMan has good memory and found the post. Here is a copy:

A man of God once said:

"The eagle, the word means, "one feeding with the beak." Which is a very beautiful type of God. God feeds His children by His mouth, His Word. "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." So He is the Eagle that feeds His little eaglets with His Word. I believe in the Word."

Hence the name Eaglet that I use! :) ;)

Now the Eaglet got on the scope when I got my first used Night Force scope which was a dream becoming a reality. Now you know. ;)

Thanks for asking!

Ahh, now i see. I was thinking that maybe it had to do with a bad experince as a kid with a eagle, Anyone ever seen almost Heros with Chris Farley lol..

thank you for the Link Magman and thanks for the explanation Eaglet.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.