Hello from Northern California

Moman

Hello from Northern California. I just joined the forum here about a week ago and can't tell you how impressed I am with the knowledge and experience of this group. I have been a hunter about all of my life, mostly Deer, Elk, Lopes but also quite a bit of bird hunting as well. I am having a 300 Win Mag restocked and accurized over at Hill Country Rifles, it should be done sometime in April. I am in the process of figuring out what scope to mount as well as what load development I would like to start out with. So far, I have learned quite a bit from this site and have been able to contribute a little here and there as well. Look forward to meeting all of you on the forum.

Welcome. What part of California are you in?

Hello from Northern California. I just joined the forum here about a week ago and can't tell you how impressed I am with the knowledge and experience of this group. I have been a hunter about all of my life, mostly Deer, Elk, Lopes but also quite a bit of bird hunting as well. I am having a 300 Win Mag restocked and accurized over at Hill Country Rifles, it should be done sometime in April. I am in the process of figuring out what scope to mount as well as what load development I would like to start out with. So far, I have learned quite a bit from this site and have been able to contribute a little here and there as well. Look forward to meeting all of you on the forum.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts