Hello From North Idaho

Bear Camp

My first post has been a long time coming. I've been reading and learning for a few years as a guest but finally decided to become a member to share experiences such as my screen name indicates :)

Its been a 10 year tradition to go bear hunting over Labor Day weekend. It was this bear hunting and more importantly the terrain that I hunt bears in that got me really into LRH!

I would like to share a few pictures of years past as well as a few from bear camp 2012.

Attachments

• 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 62
  • P8310015.jpg
    P8310015.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 58
  • wolf1.jpg
    wolf1.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 59
  • wolf2.jpg
    wolf2.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 60
Well its about time brad! Brad is my longrange shooting partner and has been on this site for as l have, but has never posted. Anyway, welcome aboard. at bear camp, we are pretty high in elevation and even though the berries were awesome, the bears havent showed up yet, so we tried our luck at wolf hunting. The wolf picture was from just a couple days ago! Brad made a nice hit on it and I got the hunt on video! Brad, there is a wolf hunting section, you ought to start a thread on there and tell the story!

BILL,
Thanks for pointing that out. I'm still new to this posting thing:) I did a little write up on our bear/wolf hunt in the wolf hunting section like you suggested.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.