Hello From North Idaho

Idaho Hunter

This is the first forum I have ever signed up for. glad to be a part of the LRH familly. don't think i'll need to sign up for any more. I have already read and learned so much

thanks
chris

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lot of good info. Enjoy

Last edited:
Chris
Welcome becarefull this place is very addictive
how far north?
Im outside boise and hunt in Riggins
Les

I live about as far north as you can get. A town of about 1300 called Priest River. Its in the northern panhandle south of the canadian border just over an hour or so. I do most of my hunting up here, but enjoy the whole state.

Welcome and I know exactly where you live been there several times. I live in Lewiston a few hours away.

Welcome aboard! I was born and raised in Lewiston; we've been up here for 27 years but return to Lewiston for whitetail, turkey, and coyotes every fall. Oh yeah, the wife and I also have family there.

I feel welcomed with all you're responces, and part of the LRH familly. Lewiston is a very neat place. I spend alot of time there each year stealhead fishing. If any of you ever come hunting in north Idaho give me a shout and I'll show you around.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.