Hello from North Dakota.

Jfive

Originally from western montana, but now living in minot, nd. Looking to build a long range rifle, now that I'm in open country. Always been partial to 7mm, so looking at the stw, rum, allen mag, dakota, 7mm/375 ruger, and maybe even the 7mm/300wm. Learned alot allready reading thru the forum, and looking forward to learning more. gun)

Welcome to LRH!! I'm from Dickinson, ND. Lots of knowledge here and if you want a 7mm-300 win Broz is the man to talk to. gun)

Riley

Thanks for the tip. Got some funds coming in for a rifle, and got more reading to do. I am half tempted to get a 7mm rem mag, and upgrade later. The new mossberg 4x4s are pretty tempting with the muzzle brake, laminate stock, and there attempt at a adjustable accutrigger. I got to hold an used one at our scheels the other day, and it felt pretty good. It had the walnut stock, and from what I have heard, only the synthetic is not liked. Really want to just be able to get out and start shooting in the 500yrd range, and maybe work up from there. Have access to a shooting range with targets up to 650.

The 7mm rem will do everything you mentioned and more. You can always have it rechambered into a STW and if you do check out the 7mm stw thread here.

Riley

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts