Hello from NE

LAR135

Checking in from Nebraska. I'm a hunter, mostly upland game and coyotes (I am currently the worlds worst coyote caller) I have fun but want to up my sucess rate and get my shooting skills back in shape for some possible big game hunting next fall.

Mosting shooting 223 out of a couple of ARs right now but I'm thinking I need to either get my 300WM back into action or....buy another rifle. In any case I'll probably do more reading than posting.

I smell a challenge...The worlds worst coyote callin comp.

This can be held during our woodchuck hunt here in pa...lol

Ah yes, but the truly sad part is I don't even know how good I am at actually shooting coyotes because they consistently outsmart me. They are better than or equal to my wife in that respect.

But then again as you all know, if we wanted easy we certainly wouldn't hunt ...... or get married...... I prefer hunting :)

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Welcome from another fairly new member from Nebraska (via Wyoming, Kansas and Arkansas). I'm around Lincoln - PM me if you ever want to see which one of us is worst at calling the song dogs in...

Brian

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.